Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 W Earle Street, Greenville
Looking for location, charm, character and perhaps a guest cottage?? Look no further than this wonderful North Main street home in historic Earle street area. home! A very welcoming large covered front porch to spend lots of afternoons and evenings.. Or a special brick paver patio in the back for relaxing. This two story brick home features hardwood floors throughout; LOTS of windows and light, three bedrooms and two and half baths in main house. Updated kitchen, living room, dining room and den off kitchen. Also,oversized combination laundry/ pantry and mudroom with it's own entrance. Master bath was remodeled to have walk in closet and double vanities. There is a sunroom /play area off kids bedrooms upstairs with built ins. The wooden shutters throughout are awesome. The garage was converted to guest cottage/studio by owners... Designed by Reynolds design and construction by Galt. The wide plank wood floors and beams give really great design. Can be used as office, studio, guest cottage or just party room.. The large screen and projector remain with the house.. Cottage has framed in Murphy bed (just add mattress) , kitchenette , full bath and large closet. There is a back alley access if you need it and storage area behind cottage. This street has beautiful homes along the whole street and conveniently located just off Stone Avenue and downtown. Walk to you favorite places. Schools are some of the best in area! Don't miss this outstanding home.
- MLS® #1403873
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentKaty Glidewell
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address216 W Earle Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 10:31am EST.