Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 W Farley Avenue, Laurens
Southern Charm at it Finest. This home was built in the mid 20's and has features that you cant find in new construction today. This home is hidden on a wooded lot and reveals itself to you from many different angles. The quality, Huge living room with built in bookcases on two walls, a hand carved fireplace mantel from England. High ceilings, French doors leading into the living room and to the dinning room from the entry foyer. The staircase leading to the upstairs is beautiful. Four bedrooms with fireplaces and a full bath upstairs. The fireplaces have been closed but were fully functional when closed. This home cries for a family that like to live and entertain. A fountain with a angel watching over the property is located in the back yard just off the sitting area. A workshop with power is in the rear. Home has vinyl windows. Circular drive on one side of property and another entrance on the other side. This is a home in need of a new family and is located in a wonderful area of Laurens with many fine homes. New heating system Dec 2016 New Hot water heater (Gas) 2018 When Vinyl siding was added Wall insulation was added
- MLS® #1403806
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentScott Cook
- Listing OfficeGray Estate Realty
- Address204 W Farley Avenue
- Zip Code29360
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesOven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:46am EST.