Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Moonshine Falls Trail, Landrum
WELCOME HOME to this beautiful mountain home located in the Cliffs of Glassy! It is a grand entrance to this gated community with security! THE VIEWS FROM THE AREA ARE SPECTACULAR! This home is a lovely wooded retreat! Hardie plank and rock exterior fits in perfect in this gated golf course mountain community. It has everything you could want! 4 Br 4Baths, large great room with rock fireplace and built in entertainment center, beautiful kitchen with island and bay window, master bedroom suite with bay window reading area, formal dining, wet bar, huge laundry room, walk out basement with large great room/ rec. room, office, 2nd fireplace and extra large workshop/ for a handy man or hobbies. The upstairs offers 2 large bedrooms and full bath for your guest suite, large double car garage and landscaped lawn with irrigation. Large screen porch to enjoy your morning coffee, and large deck to enjoy the birds and view of the mountain wooded scene! The basement has a hobby room that could be a 5th Bedroom if needed. The large office has a nice built in desk with built in book cases and file cabinet. Tons of storage and amenities here. You will love this home as soon as you step in! Warm, cozy, and inviting atmosphere!
- MLS® #1403775
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSherri Shook
- Listing OfficeSolid Ground Properties
- Address103 Moonshine Falls Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 7:31am EDT.