Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Crescent Avenue, Greenville
Augusta Road neighborhood of vintage Crescent Avenue/Alta Vista..... historic home located within a 5 minute drive from downtown Greenville, 15 minutes to airports, and a 5 minute ride to Swamp Rabbit Trail. Own a piece of history in a three story brick home. Home is situated on a lot and half built in 1850 with detached two car garage that was built in 2000. Home was completely restored with modern appointments in 2017, (call for full list of improvements since sellers purchased). Square footage is 5246 in Main house, 432 in bonus room/attic, 497 in garage apartment. Four bedrooms, 5 and one half baths in main house. One full suite with 1/1 and kitchen with vaulted ceiling in upstairs apartment of garage. 108 Crescent Avenue is located in a prestigious street with circular drive flanked by mature landscaping of tulips, azaleas, oak trees, hydrangeas and lush green grass in back for playing. Yard is fenced to keep dogs or children in from front door to garage. Grand hall at entrance has original circular staircase and heart pine floors refinished with natural finish setting the tone for the large rooms of high ceilings...11'6' on main, 10' on 2nd floor. Living room opens to a private screened porch and to right of hallway is the dining room which owners converted to a pool room . Original bay windows offer tons of natural light throughout home in every room from 1st to 2nd floor with a view in sitting/TV room towards Augusta Rd and Mills Avenue. Large den boast stains of mahogany with molded wood surrounding the fireplace. Kitchen has floor to ceiling custom cabinets, Blue Star custom stove and hood, Sub Zero commercial frig, two refrigerator drawers and two wine refrigerators, separate room pantry with freezer, separate office with built ins, quartzite countertops and blue painted floors. Sun room can hold a table, has coffee bar, wine bar and built ins for goblets with full windows and view of back yard. 4 bedrooms on 2nd floor including master with a bath for each room. Sitting room replicating sunroom off master, elevator, and walk in laundry with mini frig on 2nd floor Owners use one room as a closet. WINE CELLAR for 339 bottle capacity and EXTENSIVE Landscaping with removal of trees, separate private mulched area to add fire pit or basketball goal in 9/19. Attic is painted and open for rec room or conditioned storage along with cedar closet to right of stairs on 3rd floor. Lots of storage, natural light, new, old, tasteful gardening, living with ease and comfort. Historicaly registered in City of Greenville and Stunning in every way, restored impeccably with detail to quality, and prestigious location in Greenville, SC
- MLS® #1403774
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built1850
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesElevator, Generator, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLil Glenn
- Listing OfficeLil Glenn Co, Llc
- Address108 Crescent Avenue
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 12:46am EST.