Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Cottage Knoll Circle, Greenville
Twin Lake Cottages is a unique cottage community in the heart of Greenville. Just North of Downtown off Twin Lake Road. Front porch faces into the common park area with sidewalks and areas to gather. This cottage is loaded with character and nicer finishes. Features include: fiber cement siding, 9' ceilings on main level, hardwoods in main area, granite countertops and tile back splash in kitchen. All models feature master on main and covered front porch. This plan comes with a second master suite or 4th bedroom and 3rd full bathroom upstairs. Large double door two car garage!
- MLS® #1403599
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentGeorge Clements
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address16 Cottage Knoll Circle
- SubdivisionTwin Lake Cottages
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:46am EST.