Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 E Decatur Street, Greenville
BACK ON THE MARKET WITH $20K IN ADDITIONAL RENOVATIONS!! Get on your bike and hit the Swamp Rabbit Trail or head over to Cherrydale for some shopping. Both are minutes from your front door if you buy this San Souci, completely remodeled cutie. The 1,500 sq. ft., split floor plan allows great privacy for the master suite. The front entrance opens into the living room with a beautiful wood burning stone fireplace that will heat the whole house. The newly designed kitchen has stainless appliances, tile backsplash and shiplap ceiling. Bright sunroom has vaulted ceilings which would be great with wicker furniture to relax on or a den to watch the game. Master suite has a sitting room that opens onto a private deck for evenings alone to stare at the stars. Cedar closet has beautiful barn doors that add an extra wow. The master bath is gorgeous with a double sink vanity and walk-in tile shower. Completely fenced back yard with an amazing 450 sq. ft. workshop/mancave/babecave equipped with electrical and a fully functioning exhaust fan.
- MLS® #1403510
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKristy Karen Flannery
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address108 E Decatur Street
- SubdivisionSans Souci Hts
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 9:31pm EST.