Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
165 Raines Road, Mountain Rest
This property has endless possibilities. Longcreek Campground offers almost 14 acres of paradise, fenced, equipped with 9 camping sites (single & group sites), 2 cabins, large bathhouse, a beautiful creek running through, and a main dwelling. The home is currently set up with a front office, den (or 2nd bedroom if closet is added), large master and large bathroom, open kitchen/living area, woodburning stove, oversized bonus/game room with side entry roughed out to add a 2nd bath. Metal roof, new tilt-out windows, 3 decks and handicap-accessible ramp. Large parking area, multiple carport/garage areas, picnic tables and benches throughout the property. Underground utilities. Each campsite/cabin includes a grill. Beautiful Long Creek runs through property along campsites with a freshwater spring running along back of the property. Can be expanded for additional sites, cabins, homes, etc., with a large well and two separate septic tanks, one for the home and one for the bathhouse. Whether you're looking for private tranquility, property to enjoy horses or other animals, or to run a small business, this is for you! Numerous outdoor adventures, including rafting, fishing and hiking within 5 miles. Shopping, dining and medical within 20 minutes. Asheville – 2 hrs., Cherokee – 1 hr., Greenville – 1 hr. 20 min., Atlanta – 2 ½ hrs. Ideal for family-friendly campground, church retreats, boy scout adventures, recovery retreat, fishing/rafting accommodations, youth camp, etc. There are no restrictions. All furnishings, equipment, implements, etc., are available for purchase to make a turn-key business. Home being sold "as-is".
- MLS® #1403506
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Horses Permitted, Path
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRachael Watson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address165 Raines Road
- CityMountain Rest
- Zip Code29664
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric
- CoolingNo Cooling
- MiddleWest Oak Middle School
- HighWest Oak
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 11:31am EDT.