Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
220 Graylyn Drive, Anderson
Large 4 or 5 bedrooom home in desirable Graylyn neighborhood. You will fall in love with Graylyn as soon as you drive in and see the beautiful waterfall/ponds and water features that are part of the common area for residents. Pull up to your new home and you'll be pleased with the architecture of this home! Attention to detail throughout this immaculate all brick beauty like crown moldings, trey ceilings and gorgeous custom plantation shutters throughout! Hardwood floors though most of the home, carpet in bedrooms. Ample master bedroom suite on main floor along with another bedroom and full bath which would make a great in law or guest room. Large living area with lofty ceilings and cozy gas log fireplace . Walk from living area to outside to a beautiful 14x22 sunroom that you will love! Sunroom has heat and cooling for year round enjoyment! Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, custom cherry cabinets and an excellent layout for entertaining, including a wonderful formal dining room. Upstairs you'll find 2 more bedrooms, one with its own bath and a 23x15 bonus room that could be another bedroom if needed as it has a closet. Lovely landscaping, a very lush yard to enjoy and storage underneath the sunroom for yard tools/lawnmower, etc. Graylyn is located very close to AnMed health, downtown and great shopping and dining. Minutes to I-85 and Greenville.
- MLS® #1403484
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTerri Anderson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Western Upstat
- Address220 Graylyn Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.