Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1037 S Harper Street, Laurens
NEW YEAR, NEW PRICE!!! Fully Remodeled One of a Kind Beautiful Historic 1906 Home. This homes features 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths, original stamped tin roof (no leaks) 12 foot ceilings and stunning exposed wood beams just to name a few. This home has been fully renovated with photo album on the kitchen counter so you can see all of the changes from beginning to end. This homeowner spared no expense with this remodel. Granite counter tops, custom oak cabinets, enormous kitchen island, massive office, multiple window seats, custom staircase that looks like its straight out of a magazine. This property also has a huge fenced in backyard with a tranquil above ground swimming pool, detached workshop as well as a detached two car garage with upstairs that could easily be turned into a second living space for an over the garage apartment. There are so many amazing features in this home its just to many to name. Come see for yourself and you will be in Awe!!!
- MLS® #1403400
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmanda Spearman
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address1037 S Harper Street
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryEb Morse
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 5:46pm EST.