Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Evergreen Trail, Salem
Elevated, extraordinary views are the hallmark of 407 Evergreen Trail. Positioned on a ridge overlooking a far-reaching span of Lake Keowee, the waterfront home celebrates its glorious scenery with multiple outdoor living areas, as well as liberal windows in practically every room. At the front of the home, a cascading water feature borders an enchanting garden of flowers and ferns. The home’s earth-toned exterior incorporates a unique stone turret that lends a stately, old-world touch. Entry doors, accented with leaded glass insets and nautilus shell carvings, open to an expansive great room. While outdoor vistas are the paramount feature here, wonderful architectural details abound: Italian marble floors in the foyer, a nearby built-in hall tree and bench, soaring vaulted ceiling, fireplace with marble surround flanked by custom shelving. The large kitchen is delineated by a bar seating area. Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, central island with prep sink, beverage area with bar sink and cooler, glass-fronted upper cabinetry, and glazed overhead beams create an incomparable heart of the home. In the neighboring dining room, a crystal chandelier glamorously hangs from the double tray ceiling. Just off the kitchen, a lakeside coffee bar and sitting area preface the master suite, where the mountain/lake panorama stretches across windows and doors directly in front of the bed. On the opposite end of the main level, a handsome office boasts richly stained shelving, file storage, and coffered ceiling. Stairs near the garage lead to a generous upper-level bedroom suite with tree-house views and master-style bath. Housed in the home’s turret—and topped by an octagonal planked ceiling and statement lighting—is a gracefully curved, window-lined staircase to the lower terrace level. Here, the family/game room is an entertaining delight with board-and-batten walls, kitchenette with wrap-around bar, adjacent temperature-controlled wine room, and views that bring distant mountains into ever sharper focus. The lower level has two bedroom suites, both of which open to the terrace, and a large unfinished storage area with outside access. Exterior living spaces include a main-level deck and screened porch. Its double-sided fireplace provides all-season comfort to outdoor sitting areas connected to both the kitchen and master bedroom. A lower-level terrace adjoins a wide paver path (ideal for a golf cart) that weaves through verdant garden plantings to the deep-water, covered dock. This enviable lakefront home is located in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls, a picturesque community with a full suite of country-club amenities, including Nicklaus signature golf course, clubhouse with multiple dining venues, staffed wellness center, resort-style pool, tennis complex, miles of walking trails, and more.
- MLS® #1403268
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address407 Evergreen Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.