Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4031 Pennington Road, Greer
You'll say "I do" to this one-of-a-kind wedding/event venue/family compound on @ 20 level acres in Greer, 40 min's from Greenville's magnetic Downtown, 25 min's to GSP airport. Home to The Grove at Pennington, until recently used as popular wedding/events venue (and new owner could easily run similar business here). Versatility abounds! Main house built 1978. This family lived in original 1900 sft 1930's era cottage while building. Cottage is now guest house, which is beside the large party barn, which is across the property from the spacious Pavilion. ACRES of PRIVACY! ACRES of PARKING, Horses OK. Antique furnishings available for sale separately -- including authentic Amish carriage. You'll be charmed from the gated entry to the main, circular driveway, to the private brick patio in back. 5 bedrooms in main house plus 3 bedroom Guest Cottage. Welcome Home to Your Happily Ever After Place!
- MLS® #1403248
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address4031 Pennington Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Pine, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 4:46am EST.