Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 Chestnut Pond Lane, Simpsonville
Chestnut Pond is one of the newest gated community in Five Forks. Featuring a 3 acre pond with community walking trails, it is less than one mile from the new Five Forks Village Market. (New Lowes Foods Grocery Store, New Starbucks, New Greenville County Library) Chestnut Pond offers mature tree lined home sites in the heart of one of Greenville’s most desirable locations. Timeless 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home in gated community, Five Forks. This custom home is being crafted by premier Greenville home builder, Milestone Custom Homes and sits on a fantastic cul-de-sac lot. Featuring over 3,000 square feet of the timeless luxury Milestone has become known for the last 20+ years. This home has an open floor plan with both the master bedroom & an additional bedroom/study on the main floor. Two oversized secondary bedrooms & bathrooms along with a loft make up the second floor. Additional Features - 14x10 Master Closet - 5 Foot Walk-In Master Shower w/Seat - Courtyard Driveway - Walking Trail Around Community - Bullnose Corners Throughout Home - Gourmet Kitchen - Large Drop Zone Off Of Garage - 2 Year Workmanship Warranty
- MLS® #1403246
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMario Brown
- Listing OfficeMilestone Real Estate Professi
- Address214 Chestnut Pond Lane
- SubdivisionChestnut Pond
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.