Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
806 Inland Trail, Salem
Looking for your very own private oasis you need to look at this beautiful custom built, 3 bed, 2 ½ bath, open floor plan home, with vaulted ceilings, and spacious kitchen, located in the gated community at Keowee Bay. The kitchen features butcher block countertops, Cherry hardwood floors, (throughout the home), seating area, spacious butler pantry, walk in closet, Bosch appliances. From the kitchen you walk into the amazing living room, with vaulted ceiling, and floor to ceiling windows, which show off the amazing serene view. The master loft suite features two(2) decks, one on each side, where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee in the most peaceful of settings. The master bathroom room features a jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and dressing area. The lower level features a full bathroom, large bedroom, which could be converted into two(2) big bedrooms, large bonus area, laundry room, and music/office room. Over the 24x32 garage is the 768 sqft, mostly finished guest/inlaw suite that has its own entrance, as well as floor to ceiling windows, and full bathroom. The oversized garage has its own tiled mudroom with a shower, and there is plenty of storage space. Beautifully landscaped, several decks and patios to relax on, storage shed that is 8x12, plus a garden shed that is 4x8. Keowee Bay is situated on beautiful Lake Keowee, which is 350 miles long, and from the deeded boat slip at the dock to your driveway takes one(1) minute, there is also a beach area with a pavilion, boat ramp, and community boat slips. HOA includes water, subdivision maintenance, boat dock, common area, trailer and boat parking area, and dumpsters. What a unique and very rare opportunity to own and put your own personal finishing touches into this custom built home, that has had such craftsmanship, detail and top of the line materials used.
- MLS® #1403187
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Common Areas, Dock, Gated Community, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Water Access
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Other, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionDeeded Boat Slip, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBetina Conway
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address806 Inland Trail
- SubdivisionKeowee Bay
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 7:16pm EDT.