Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4916 Stone Station Road, Pauline
Fantastic open floor plan with a Courtyard Garage on a completely level .56 acre lot backing up to hardwoods. With a foyer entry that opens to a large family room and huge open kitchen complete with granite and stainless steel appliances you will fall in love with all this home has to offer. The master suite features a trey ceiling with accent rope lighting, double vanity with framed mirror, and a large walk in closet. The guest rooms are huge and have plenty of closet space. Goddard Construction is a locally owned and operated family business and the owner actually builds the homes! He has put his hands on every stick of wood in the house so you know the quality is exceptional when compared to other homes. This home is built on a solid poured wall crawlspace foundation. When complete the home will have a finished garage (painted and trim work with nice lights) with a door opener, and attic storage. The home will also have framed vanity mirrors, towel bars, towel hooks, and toilet paper holders. Schedule a tour today! Estimated Completion December 31.
- MLS® #1403155
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJ. Ray Crotts
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address4916 Stone Station Road
- Zip Code29374
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryPauline Glenn Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:46am EDT.