Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2885 Lake Adger Parkway, Mill Spring
Nature lovers retreat on acreage! Enjoy private, wooded paradise inside the highly esteemed Lake Adger community! A winding driveway leads you to this secluded home sitting on over 14 acres! Enjoy access to the Lake, miles of equestrian trails, hiking/biking trails, and multiple creeks & streams all in one neighborhood. If you love the rustic wood look on the exterior, but do not want the wood inside - this is the log home for you! Sheetrock throughout gives the home a bright and airy feel! Large covered front and rear porches are a phenomenal place to enjoy the temperate client of the foothills of the Western North Carolina Mountains! The original owner has worked tirelessly to make sure the home is move in ready for it’s next owner. Seasonal mountain views from the front porch! You enter into a foyer and great room with recessed area for an entertainment center and a wood burning fireplace! A large, eat in kitchen is a chefs dream! Maytag dishwasher, washer, and dryer also convey. A large laundry room will be the perfect place to store extra food or household items! There are three bay windows in the home, and one is in the dining area overlooking the driveway/detached garage. All bedrooms are excellent size. Solid wood doors throughout the home. Recent updates per seller include: one year old roof, three year old HVAC, three year old well pump, fresh paint throughout, and new porch steps. A full basement with plenty of natural light and high ceilings will be a huge asset! There is already a fireplace insert and per seller, a living room, bedroom(s), and bathroom can easily be finished off. Finishing this space will make the home almost 4000 square feet. Sliding glass doors take you to the outside from the basement level. 90 gallon water heater. Work benches/cabinets in basement stay with the home. The oversized, detached garage is 2.5 car capacity and has covered porches on the left and rear. There is also an attic in the garage for additional storage needs! Come let your cares drift away and experience your best life at Lake Adger!
- MLS® #1403107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Common Areas, Horses Permitted, Path, Private Roads, Water Access
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded, Water View
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address2885 Lake Adger Parkway
- CityMill Spring
- Zip Code28756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 5:46pm EDT.