Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Muirwood Court, Mauldin
One of a kind Contemporary home located in the sought after neighborhood of Knollwood Heights in Mauldin, SC. This home offers approximately 2047 sq. ft. on main floor living plus approximately 1034 sq. ft. in a finished basement with entry from the home or the garage. A perfect in-law suite opportunity as it has a Master Bedroom, Great room with sink and cabinets, which overlooks the back yard with its own 12’x24’ deck covered private patio, an office space and the laundry room. As you drive up you will notice the large front deck and peaked cedar accented entrance with large windows. Inside you are welcomed by a huge great room with stone wall accented by windows, gas starter wood burning fireplace (could be converted to gas logs), vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, surround sound speakers, stone accented front entrance with beautiful glass door, unique planter accent and floor plan open to the kitchen. Off the great room is a huge deck that runs the length of the home overlooking the private back yard. Beyond the trees is a small creek. The master suite is located off the great room and has a contemporary jacuzzi tub, over sized shower, dual vanities and his and her walk in closets. Finishing out the main level is a 2nd bedroom, hall bath and formal dining room off the kitchen. The kitchen is very functional with breakfast bar, plenty of cabinets, counter space, two wall ovens, built in microwave and dishwasher. New roof installed 2019! There are so many wonderful features of this home and neighborhood that one must see to appreciate. Not to mention there is NO HOA FEES! However, there is an optional Neighborhood Association that one can join as well as the neighborhood pool with swim team that you can also join as well. Excellent Schools! Conveniently located to I-85, I-385, ICAR, and minutes from downtown Greenville, this home is a unique find and exceptional value being Offered. Don't hesitate. Call Today this home is a must see and won’t last long!
- MLS® #1402937
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJulie Murad
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address108 Muirwood Court
- SubdivisionKnollwood Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.