Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
941 Canterbury Trail, Fountain Inn
4-bed 2.5 bath, 1-story home w/daylight basement, 2-car garage and barn on 1.12 acres in Greenville School District. Kitchen includes gas range, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator; offers plenty of cabinet space, a pantry and breakfast bar, a garden window and opens to family room with walk-out covered deck. Home features formal dining room and living room with bay window bringing in abundant natural light. New hardwood flooring on main level in family room and bedrooms. New paint and windows throughout. All baths updated. Walk-out basement includes bedroom, half-bath, 21'x10' workshop and 30'x23' bonus room w/gas-log stone fireplace and lots of natural light, opening to covered patio and super-sized fenced-in back yard. Barn includes 220v service, hose bib, and piping for air compressor. Situated perfectly between Greenville and Spartanburg. Centrally located for easy commute to all the top automotive, tire, electronics, manufacturing and technology employers, plus golfing and country clubs. Convenient to highly ranked and desired schools for Greenville County. Possible USDA Financing.
- MLS® #1402927
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRick Brugger
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address941 Canterbury Trail
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:31pm EST.