Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Grandmont Court, Greenville
Luxurious Owner's Retreat. Stunning Open Floor Plan. Convenient Eastside Location. These are just a few ways to describe 204 Grandmont Ct. in the charming community of Charleston Walk, comprised of 23 homesites with lawn maintenance included. From the moment you approach the sprawling covered porch, this home affords the perfect welcome. As you enter the foyer with marble floors, you'll enjoy the flexibility of the front study, home office or living room complete with French doors and custom plantation shutters. Ideal for daily visitors or overnight guests, there's a guest suite on the main level with a vanity area for visitors and a private vanity and access to a well-appointed guest room. It's well thought out floor plan! Deeper into the home, you'll appreciate not only a formal dining room with a tray ceiling and nearby Butler's pantry with wine chiller but also a more casual breakfast area with access and views to the home's rear screen porch. The Great Room provides a central space to entertain and gather anchored by a gas log fireplace and well-placed windows with plantation shutters. This space seamlessly flows into the chef's kitchen complete with high-end appliances inclusive of double wall ovens, microwave, and a gas cooktop, as well as a walk-in pantry, granite countertops, furniture grade cabinetry, and a gracious island and serving bar. Just imagine your holiday parties! Upstairs is truly where your jaw will drop! The master suite boasts an elegant sitting area and access to the fully loaded custom-designed walk-in his & her closets. Getting ready for the day will take on a new level! And the bedroom features hardwoods and French doors leading into the sprawling bathroom showcasing a large walk-in tiled shower, separate tub and a vanity with two sinks and boundless cabinet storage. There are two additional bedrooms on the second level, each with their own private bathroom and large closets. The laundry room is positioned on the second floor, as well, with a utility sink and plenty of storage. And for added storage, don't miss the walk-up attic space ideal for seasonal storage not to mention the rear-load 2-car garage. Charleston Walk is just minutes from Pelham Rd, the GSP Airport and I-85 and is zoned for award-winning schools including Riverside High School.
- MLS® #1402918
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Morrell
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address204 Grandmont Court
- SubdivisionCharleston Walk
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:31am EDT.