Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29 Greenridge Drive, Greenville
Maintenance - free living just minutes from the heart of downtown, and at a price you won’t believe! Greenville’s newest and hottest development, the Cottages at Overbrook, offers newly-constructed 3-bedroom, 2.5 and 3-bath homes featuring the finest in quality construction and interior design detail! Built by Greenville favorite, Renaissance Custom Homes, the Cottages at Overbrook offers three beautiful and functional floor plans to choose from, with all of the high end features you’d expect in a custom home. These include gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, hardiplank siding, architectural shingle roofing, gas water heaters, TRANE hvac units, and many other top of the line features throughout! Excellent location, directly adjacent to the highly sought after Overbrook Historic District and just a few minutes from downtown Greenville. Don’t wait until the prices go up, though! Be one of the lucky few to get in on this amazing and hot new development before everyone else catches on! Book your showing today and see what the best of downtown, maintenance-free, luxury living looks like!
- MLS® #1402914
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNick Carlson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address29 Greenridge Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cottages at Overbrook
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:46am EDT.