Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1415 E North Street, Greenville
Charming all brick 3 BR 2 BA home in the Historic Overbrook area. Walking distance to downtown Greenville, Cleveland Park, Swamp Rabbit Trail. Sidewalks lead directly in toward town. This home is zoned C-1. Home gets great natural light, all hardwood floors, freshly painted, new stainless appliances. There is an extra room downstairs that is not counted in the bedroom count. This would make an excellent office.
- MLS® #1402863
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGina Calvin
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address1415 E North Street
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Smooth
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.