Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 Windcrest Lane, Anderson
Short sale approved. Just appraised at 275,000. Bring all offers to short sale no less than 95% of appraisal price. The possibilities! A great opportunity to make this house and acreage your own! 7.13 acres of quiet, peaceful living. Home built in 2003. Pond, barn and riding ring on property perfect for horses. Very close to lake and boat ramp, only a few other houses in neighborhood, all with large tracts of land. This home is located on a cul de sac, and leads to dead end so little traffic, great for a mini farm. Above ground pool, storage buildings, sun room and a full basement, mostly finished, with a workshop. YES IT NEEDS TLC! That's why it is not priced higher. This home has tons of potential mostly cosmetic work needed and a deep cleaning. The rear deck needs to be replaced and carpet replaced in bedrooms. That's the biggest expense. With a little love and a lot of elbow grease you could have the home of your dreams. Seller can do no repairs, home being sold AS IS! Will consider all reasonable offers. Realtors PLEASE read private remarks BEFORE you show!
- MLS® #1402851
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Pool-Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Pasture, Some Trees
- Short SaleYes
- Address224 Windcrest Lane
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleRobert Anderson
- Listing AgentTerri Anderson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Western Upstat
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 10:31pm EDT.