Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Elmley Court, Greenville
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase one of the most elegant homes with uncompromising quality you will ever see. First time offered, this stunning COMPLETELY renovated home is situated on an extensively landscaped double lot in the highly sought after Kellett Park subdivision of the Parkins Mill area. If you are wanting to live mostly on one level with large well appointed rooms this is your home. The curb appeal is fantastic with a painted brick facade with stone and timber accents. A flagstone walkway leads to the covered front porch with a gas lantern. The gorgeous mahogany double front doors beckon you in to this inviting home where the entire main level features gleaming hardwood floors. The expansive foyer sets the tone for the homes elegance and is 23' long. The great room features a gas stone fireplace surrounded by custom built cabinets. The dining room has an exquisite crystal chandelier and has plenty of room for the entire family. Between the dining room and kitchen are two large built in cabinets with lit shelves perfect for dishes and serving pieces. The kitchen and breakfast room are truly the heart of this home and features include: tongue and groove wood ceiling detail with beams, stainless steel appliances including a wine refrigerator, an abundance of custom cabinets with soft close drawers, honed granite countertops, a large (6x6) walk in pantry with custom shelving and a 9' island with a secondary sink. The adjoining breakfast room has a beautiful built in serving bar with a gleaming wood top and glass doors for displaying special pieces. Double french doors lead outside to the covered porch with a vaulted ceiling with tongue and groove wood detail and wood beam accents. A gorgeous stone floor carries through to the pergola covered grilling porch where a 9' stone island houses the 32" outside gas grill. The beautiful low maintenance grounds are stunning and the yard is completely enclosed by a masonry wall fence and the many specimen trees and shrubs are highlighted with landscape lighting. Back inside, there are three large bedrooms all with ensuite baths and walk in closets located on the main floor. The master suite is located in its own wing for optimal privacy and is both large and luxurious. The bath features dual sinks with a marble top vanity, claw foot soaking tub, a large (6x5) walk in shower and HUGE (20x9) walk in closet with custom shelving and drawers. Located conveniently just outside of the master bedroom is the large laundry room with many cabinets, granite countertops, laundry sink and drying racks. On the opposite side of the home are two large bedrooms with ensuite baths and walk in closets. One of the bedrooms could even be a secondary master with a bathroom that features dual vanity sinks with a window seat between them. The powder room is also located on this side of the home as well as a small room for an ideal home office. As if the downstairs were not enough, during the renovation the owner finished two rooms upstairs that would be an ideal office, rec room, gym area and with a little renovation work could become a 4th bedroom if needed by adding a closet. Another half bath is located upstairs as well. The walk out attic is truly amazing! The entire 1400 square feet is floored! Use it for storage or finish it for more square footage if needed. The extensive renovation is unbelievably gorgeous and all encompassing. Some of the other special things about the home include: surround sound in public areas, back porch and master bedroom; plantation shutters on most windows and beautiful custom drapes remain; whole house generator; central vac; security system; heavy molding; doorways and cased openings were raised to 8 feet; gorgeous carriage style garage door with a large parking area for overflow parking. Front/side yards are mowed by the HOA and pine straw is included once a year by dues.
- MLS® #1402838
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, European
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentKaren Turpin
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address2 Elmley Court
- SubdivisionKellett Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.