Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Becket Court, Greenville
This home qualifies for 100% USDA Financing. This Home is BETTER than new as it has been immaculately kept and has had many upgrades since the home owner had it built, that's right its only had one owner. This home is located just minutes from Greenville, Mauldin, and Simpsonville; within walking distance of the elementary school. This open concept floor plan has beautiful upgraded crown molding and chair rails throughout the first floor which accentuates the upgraded 42" cabinets, new back splash and custom counter top, hardwood flooring, plant shelves and tile around the gas log fireplace. The master bedroom is located on the second floor featuring cathedral ceilings and full walk in closet. Laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor. Also, on the second floor you will find a loft perfect for creating a second living room or gaming area.This home also features fully sodded fenced in back yard, key-less entry, alarm system along with an oversize AC unit, these are just a few of the additional features of this beautiful home. This home also has a fantastic outdoor living space with over sized patio pre-wired for outdoor light post. It also has an outdoor shed that can be used for storage, a play house, a she shed, or whatever your your imagination allows. Home owner has currently turned the garage into a man cave featuring a large tv for watching "the game" the garage also features a mini split to allow for the garage to be both heated and cooled, as well as a large bar to complete the man cave. (Bar can be removed to return the space back into a garage)
- MLS® #1402809
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAmanda Spearman
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address102 Becket Court
- SubdivisionShoals Crossing
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.