Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Gramercy Court, Greenville
If one level living with a manageable and beautiful yard in a gated community is what your client is searching for then look no further! Fall in love the moment you step through the door as you are greeted by warm hardwood floors, natural paint colors, and the versatility of "today's" open floor plan. The gourmet kitchen is spacious and boasts expansive cabinetry, granite countertops, walk-in pantry, and upgraded stainless appliances including a gas stove. This home lives BIG with high ceilings, tons of natural light, and great storage space. The floor plan is a dream with a layout that transitions flawlessly into an additional screened in outdoor living space that also connects to a large exterior patio pad that is perfect for sunning, bbq's, entertaining, etc. There are 3 bedrooms including the master and 2 full bathrooms located on main level. The luxurious master bedroom is a graciously sized sanctuary w/large walk-in closet, tray ceiling and bathroom retreat with features such as a spa-like tile shower, separate garden tub, and dual sink vanity. There are also 2 additional guest bedrooms downstairs that share a 2nd full bath. Upstairs is the rare to find 4th bedroom suite with its own full bath. Consider all of the uses for this bonus 4th bedroom; ideal as a private retreat for guests, man cave, teen space, home office, game room, media room, craft room etc. Hunters Ridge amenities include a clubhouse, pool, walking trails, and a pickle ball/tennis court. But, most importantly, it is a community of friends, family and neighbors. Coupled with the close proximity to downtown Travelers Rest, downtown Greenville, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Farmer's Markets, Paris Mountain, Asheville and several Golf/Country Clubs it's easy to see that this is not just a house, it's a lifestyle....it's home. Welcome Home! Property is located in a USDA-Eligible area, 100% financing may be available.
- MLS® #1402724
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Other
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- Listing AgentRonni Harris
- Listing OfficeBluefield Realty Group
- Address112 Gramercy Court
- SubdivisionHunters Ridge
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.