Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 Beatrice Street, Greenville
Your Christmas present awaits! A beautiful NEW nearly 1600 sqft. 3 bedroom, 2 bath Craftsman style home near downtown Greenville! This home sits on a half acre lot! As you walk in the home you will notice the luxury vinyl floors in the living areas! In the kitchen, you will be able to cook while entertaining, thanks to your open concept floor plan! The large master bedroom flows into a nice master bath with walk in shower! This home also offers 2 more bedrooms and another full bath! Outdoors you will be able to enjoy your morning coffee on your back deck! This home is under construction and builder intends to have it completed in November! Picture of exterior home color may be different, and the kitchen photo is a rendering of what the final kitchen will look like! Come see it before it's gone!
- MLS® #1402619
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDustin Kennedy
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group
- Address310 Beatrice Street
- SubdivisionCamilla Park 2
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 10:31am EST.