Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Surrywood Drive, Greenville
This awesome 4BR/2BA home is located in Ashby Park with a great view of the community lake. A covered front porch greets you and leads you into a spacious interior where you will find an open floor plan that makes entertaining easy. The oversized Great Room has plush neutral carpet, vaulted ceiling and is centered around a gas fireplace with detailed mantle. A Formal Dining Room has been styled with picture frame wainscoting, bullnose chair railing, heavy crown molding and triple windows to allow tons of natural light. The Kitchen is located just beyond the Dining Room, and it is equipped with hardwood floors, custom tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, ample white cabinetry and spacious breakfast area. Just beyond the Kitchen and Great Room you can find a Keeping Room with a lighted ceiling fan and plenty of windows that overlook a beautifully maintain Backyard. The large main level Master Suite is adorned by a deep trey ceiling, plush neutral carpet and a sitting room, a perfect place to enjoy reading the morning paper or a good book. It also has a private entry that leads to the deck and offers a beautiful view. The Master Bath offers a dual sink vanity, a large garden tub, a separate shower and large walk-in closet. Adjacent to the Master are two additional Bedrooms and a centrally located Hall Bath. Upstairs you can find an additional bedroom with vinyl floors and a spacious walk-in closet. You will fall in love with the exterior of this home. Along with a 2-car Garage, you’ll be delighted to find a huge rear patio, deck and tree house in this wonderfully maintained fully fenced backyard. Beautiful flowers and greenery along with a yard full of perennials can be found throughout the back and front yards. Ashby Park is a great neighborhood with awesome amenities such as a junior Olympic pool, nature trail, play area for small children and more.
- MLS® #1402585
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Water Front
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address17 Surrywood Drive
- SubdivisionAshby Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm EST.