Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51 Rock Creek Drive, Greenville
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENT AS WELL! This traditional, Greenville Country Club home has been completely renovated and is move in ready! It has the most inviting feel and charm that you will prefer just staying home most nights! It is very well positioned on a quiet street, which is rare this close to downtown Greenville. With no loud or busy traffic, your peace is never interrupted. This home is perfect for the large or growing family with five bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. The new open floor plan is perfect for entertaining large groups. The addition off the back of the home includes the perfect guest quarters or in-law suite. This home has the finest finishing touches and custom designs. The lush, professional landscaping and terraced backyard is perfect for family, pets and guests. Don't miss out on this stunning home in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Greenville!
- MLS® #1402565
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address51 Rock Creek Drive
- SubdivisionGreenville Country Club
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:16am EST.