Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 & 307 Sulphur Springs Road, Greenville
Own your own little piece of the country! Situated just off the swamp rabbit trail, this 22 acre piece of property has two homes on it. One house has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a detached 2 car garage. The other house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Convenient to Cherrydale, Downtown Greenville and Travelers Rest for restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #1402514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJohn Farr
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address305 & 307 Sulphur Springs Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Floor Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 8:16am EDT.