Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Chardmore Court, Simpsonville
This beautiful home is nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac lot located in the desirable Five Forks area. Thoughtfully designed open floor plan with soothing neutral colors, custom plantation shutters and blinds throughout. This home lends itself to hosting large groups for entertaining inside along with outback in this fully fenced backyard with mature landscaping. The deck and screened porch are just off the great room & kitchen for easy access for grilling. Lovely detailing throughout this immaculate home including a 2 story foyer, hardwood floors on main, and a rich warm family room with gas fireplace. Custom shelving by 'Closets by Design' in all closets, pantry are just another wonderful touch for extra storage throughout this home. The open kitchen has tons of cabinets, room for every appliance along with a walk-in pantry. The huge granite island that is fantastic for extra seating or it could be used for a buffet for family gatherings. You'll love the walk-in laundry room with sink along with custom cabinets for extra storage. The very spacious master bedroom with trey ceilings, complete with his/hers walk-in closets, ensures parents have a private oasis to unwind. Also, your kids and guests will LOVE the generous sized bonus room with full bath which lends itself into a nice playroom, media room, or could even be a large 5th bedroom with its own bathroom. In addition, the house is in close proximity to the Community pool, playground, and tennis courts. With its warm sense of community, Highgrove is only moments away from Woodruff Road shopping and restaurants. Located in an award-winning school district and tucked away just minutes from I-85 and Michelin, Pelham Road shopping and restaurants, and only a short drive to GSP airport, BMW, area hospitals, local attractions. If you are looking for a move-in ready with overflowing warmth, charm, and charisma...This is it! Schedule your private showing today...you won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #1402456
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJ Franklin Burriss
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address107 Chardmore Court
- SubdivisionHighgrove Estates
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 8:01am EST.