Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 N Calhoun Street, Greenville
Beautifully appointed new construction just blocks from Main Street living and in close proximity to the Fluor Field, the West End galleries, and great downtown shopping and eateries. The Sherman Builders team had you in mind when they built this one! With the features of a narrow lot design but spacious living quarters all housed in almost 2900 sqft, this house features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, great room open to kitchen and dining room, large laundry room, owner's suite on the main, upstairs loft/rec room, and closets galore. Kitchen includes a 7ft island with storage on both sides and great seating capacity for family gatherings. All stainless steel KitchenAid appliances which include freestanding range, spacesaver microwave, dishwasher and French quarter refrigerator. The builder's touches of shiplap around the gas fireplace and in the master bedroom/bathroom and trimwork add to the ambience felt upon entering this home! The downstairs flooring consists of 2 1/4" tongue & groove red oak traditional hardwood flooring site finished in the foyer, great room, kitchen, dining room & master bedroom; stately black & white ceramic tile flooring in the master bath. Classic staircase with oak treads leading to the upstairs takes you into the open loft area that make for a great rec room or office area setup. Master bath offers a freestanding soaking tub and a 5ft separate shower finished with white subway tile and polished chrome fixtures. The secondary bedrooms will surprise you with their spacious layouts! Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bath with each side having its private vanity area. Experience outdoor living on the rear covered porch with its exterior ceiling fan, beadboard ceiling and trex flooring and stairs leading to the fenced backyard. The feel of workmanship is undeniable in the curb appeal of this home! Aluminum clad casement windows, hardiboard siding, oil rubbed bronze exterior finishes and a professionally designed landscape package make this a must see to experience all the designer finishes! DISCLOSURE: Listing agent has vested interest in this property.
- MLS® #1402437
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCharleston, Traditional
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentElonda Sherman
- Listing OfficeE Real Estate, Llc
- Address112 N Calhoun Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.