Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Lake Hills Lane, Travelers Rest
Breathtaking Mountain Views in Cliffs Valley! This newly, custom, Bergeron-built Tuscan style home, with Mediterranean influences, settled in the resort development of the Cliffs Valley is what dreams are made of. Meticulously designed, with best-in-class features, open spaces and breathtaking views are optimized for entertaining guests and family in style and comfort. Upon arrival, you will be enchanted by the home's earthy yet striking combination of warm rustic brick and fieldstone on the lower level combined with the cool tones of the home's stucco on the second level. The roof is reminiscent of the salmon-colored terra cotta tiled roofs of Tuscany. Enter in where you will find, reclaimed tile from Provence, France along with reclaimed Italian terra cotta tiles in rich gold, bronze and sepia-toned shades. Windows flood the living room, dining room and kitchen with natural light. All of the custom blown glass chandeliers and wall sconces have been imported from Moreno, Italy to keep with the home's Italian pedigree. The kitchen showcases high-end Thermador appliances, custom cabinetry and a spacious butcher block island. This home features two Master Suites, one on the main level and one on the second level. The fireplace can be used for burning real wood or gas logs. The upstairs level features an entertainment living room, a second laundry, an office and two guest bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom. The two bedrooms on the back of the home have their own private, Romeo and Juliet balconies that overlook the freshly accented pathways, boulder-accented walls, crawling greenery, and the magnificent mountain valley views. This villa includes two large backyard slate verandas; the lower level boasting a sheltered outdoor dining room and the upper level, a comfortable front seat to beautiful Carolina sunsets tucking behind nearby neighboring mountains. As you walk down stairs, you will find a custom designed temperature and humidity controlled wine cellar and a Mechanical Room, where all of the home systems are controlled. This home features an energy-efficient geothermal heating system, alarm system, multi-room stereo sound system, three separate zones for heating and air conditioning, a whole house air purifier and humidifier, a built in Radon system and full irrigation system. Once you arrive, you will want to stay, as you will feel that you have just experienced a visit to Tuscany, Italy. Discover the magical beauty of 302 Lake Hills and enjoy inspired moments of harmony, relaxation and refinement.
- MLS® #1402334
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Common Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Other, Path, Pool, Private Roads, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofOther, Tile
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address302 Lake Hills Lane
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorBrick, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Radon System
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.