Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 Eastcliffe Way, Greenville
Located near Saluda Lake this house is less than 15 minutes to Travelers Rest and to downtown Greenville. With almost .75 of an acre there is plenty of room to roam. This 3 bed 2 bath has an attached 2 car carport and fenced in backyard. There is a separate laundry room off the kitchen as well as double doors that lead to the screened in back porch. The wood burning fireplace is located in the great room that is fed natural light through two solar light tubes. Two of the bedrooms have been freshly painted and the other rooms are waiting for your special touch. This house is being sold "as is".
- MLS® #1402211
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJason Graham
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address402 Eastcliffe Way
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Intercom, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.