Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Scarlett Street, Greenville
This beautiful and unique home has been recently renovated and is ready for you! This home is located less than 10 minutes from downtown Greenville for all of your shopping and dining needs. This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath has been upgraded with new hard surface floors throughout, fresh carpets in the bedrooms, new light fixtures and updated ceiling fans. The fresh paint and new landscaping is great curb appeal. And don't forget the large fenced in back yard with an outside storage shed! This home won't last long so come check it out today!
- MLS® #1401997
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesVinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLauren Taylor
- Listing OfficeRealty Haven Greenville
- Address122 Scarlett Street
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 8:46am EDT.