Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 Kelsey Glen Lane, Simpsonville
Welcome Home to Kelsey Glen Subdivision! This Beautiful 4 bedroom / 2.5 bath is ready and waiting for you! From the quaint front porch, you step into an open foyer and are greeted with an attractive open floor plan! The large great room has a cozy fireplace an opens to the kitchen and morning room. The over-sized island provides additional work space and a convenient place to grab a quick meal. The black appliances with granite counter tops offer tons of cabinet space and will delight the chef in your family! Upstairs you'll find 4 large bedrooms all with plenty of closet space and an additional Loft Area - great for teen entertaining or a great hideaway from the main home. The owner's suite includes two large walk-in closets and a large master bath with his and her vanities, a separate shower and beautiful tile accents. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs. A patio off of the morning room is perfect for dining outdoors and entertaining with views of the large backyard! All of this and conveniently located close to all that Five Forks has to offer...Call today to make your appointment to see this Gorgeous home! Home Warranty Included!
- MLS® #1401954
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSusan Bruns
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address328 Kelsey Glen Lane
- SubdivisionKelsey Glen
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.