Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Robins Run, Laurens
Very spacious brick and stone facade ranch on level 1.70 acre lot. Nicely maintained home that is basically move in ready. Sits at the end of a very private cul-d-sac in a neighborhood with similar well maintained homes. Home is nearly 3000 sq ft. Nice fenced in in-ground pool for those hot summer days and a lovely florida room for those cooler winter evenings. The property also has two storage sheds(1 with power) as well as a small greenhouse in the yard. The attic space is floored for additional storage. Oversized two car garage. There's a pretty Koi pond next to the pool also. Small creek on left side of property with a path and a bridge to explore. Very nice size rooms and living room has a natural gas fireplace. The front porch is vey welcoming with plenty of room for seating and maintenance free aluminum railings. The inground pool has a new salt water filter.
- MLS® #1401900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBob Church
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty, Inc.
- Address122 Robins Run
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Intercom, Security System Owned, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 10:16am EST.