Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Country Mist Drive, Greer
What a beautiful custom built home in a gated community with water access to Lake Robinson! It is a desirable Frank Betz plan (Hanley Hall House) with some modifications and tons of upgrades. The rocking chair front porch leads you to the main entrance with a 2 story foyer showcasing a grand staircase with wrought iron stair rails and hardwood floors that flow throughout the first floor. The living room has cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace with gas logs (with wall switch), built-in surround sound, hardwood floors, and opens into the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen has a bar for extra seating, granite counter tops, tile back splash, 42" wood cabinets, under cabinet lighting, and upgraded appliances including a "quiet" dishwasher. The kitchen is just steps away from the separate dining room on the front of the house with plenty of room for entertaining. Off the breakfast room is a flex room that could be used as a sun room, office, or 4th bedroom (double doors could be enclosed as a closet). Down the hall is a half bath and a large laundry room with desk/folding area, built-in cabinets and enough room for a secondary refrigerator. The large master bedroom has hardwood floors, trey ceiling, and attached bathroom suite with double sinks, granite counter top, jetted tub, glass enclosed shower, and walk-in closet with a "his" & "hers" side. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms with walk-in closets and access to a Jack & Jill bathroom. The expansive bonus room has plenty of space plus its own closet. All rooms upstairs have newer carpet that is in excellent condition. Outside, you will find an invisible screen door off the breakfast room that leads to the large covered back porch with stained concrete floors, deck, and steps to a pergola covered patio in the semi-private backyard. The yard is surrounded by beautiful professional landscaping with a fountain, lights, and an upgraded full yard irrigation system. Storage is plenty in the crawl space with double doors and concrete pad plus room in the garage with bike racks already installed. Enjoy bike rides and walks in the gated community or use the neighborhood's private kayak access to fish or explore Lake Robinson. The neighborhood is zoned for award winning schools and is only a 12 minute drive to all the shops/restaurants on Wade Hampton Blvd or downtown Greer. Make an appointment to see this wonderful house!
- MLS® #1401897
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentStephanie Hawkins
- Listing OfficeMontgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address113 Country Mist Drive
- SubdivisionPennington Park
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.