Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 E Augusta Place, Greenville
Brand new, luxury construction in the heart of the Augusta Road 29605 Zip! 2 minutes to golf, tennis, pool & social activities of Greenville Country Club, 5 minutes to Downtown & the Prisma Campus. 206 E. Augusta Place is beautifully appointed with custom architectural details and reflects a decorator’s sensibilities. Perfect for families and entertaining! Picture yourself in this beautiful new home with all the modern conveniences and functionality that discriminating buyers are looking for, close to everything Augusta Road and Downtown Greenville have to offer. Quality construction and design elements that add to the beauty and uniqueness of this home are found on each floor: Elegant french doors grace the front study/home office. Wrought-iron spindles outline the grand staircase. The Master-on-Main features a beautiful accent wall and posh en suite bathroom with dual vanities, a luxurious soaking tub, designer walk-in shower and custom his and hers walk-in closets! The family gathering area is open and spacious with custom features in the form of coffered ceilings, ample bookshelves flanking the designer gas-log fireplace, large windows & tons of natural light. You'll feel yourself relaxing as you take in the picturesque views of the tree-lined backyard retreat. The chef's kitchen is the heart of this home, outfitted with stainless steel appliances, a 9 ft granite island that seats 4, a wonderfully convenient microwave drawer and convection stove/gas range. Under cabinet lighting highlights the polished grey tile backsplash for a light-filled entertaining/gathering area. The elevated, screened porch and open deck are just off the dining area and offer a peaceful oasis that looks onto a beautiful back yard. The second floor offers 9’ ceilings throughout with a central, spacious bonus room with stylish barn doors to accent this special gathering area, along with three generously sized bedrooms and two more well appointed baths. Talk about EXTRA SPACE!: In addition to a “drop zone” with cubbies (included in the heated sq footage), the basement provides plenty of storage options and even room to build out more finished space, neither of which is included in the marketed square footage. The dry-walled flex room, space for 2 cars and a golf cart, 3 large storage closets (together totaling approximately 900 additional square feet) are bursting with opportunities and functionality! Even the mechanical systems and exterior materials in this home are thoughtfully executed. They feature a tankless hot water heater so you will never run out of hot water! Additionally, the Hardiplank siding is super low maintenance, as is the no-rot Trex decking. The HVAC systems are high-efficiency/low cost units, and there is LED lighting throughout that conserves energy and keeps costs low. With this custom-built Augusta Road home, get all that your family wants and needs without sacrificing space or location! Comparable Sales: 208 E. Augusta Place, 142 Mount Vista, 451 Longview Terrace ( no garage, no basement)
- MLS® #1401767
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- Listing AgentCarmen Johnson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address206 E Augusta Place
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 5:01am EST.