Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 New Dawn Court, Landrum
Nestled on the edge of the world-renowned Glassy Mountain golf course, is the home of your dreams! Your new home sits on the 18th hole and from your windows, you can enjoy views of Hogback Mountain and water features of this wonderful golf course. Enter the property via a circular, custom paved drive and there, in front of you, is a beautifully maintained stucco home with exceptional curb appeal. Climb the tiled stairs and you are in the foyer with a 12ft barrel ceiling. The living room is in front of you with a wall of windows showcasing the manicured landscaping beyond. This large room has a wet bar and gas log fireplace. The study and dining room are on either side of the living room. The sizable dining room can accommodate a large dining table and china cabinet. It is adorned with plantation shutters and boasts a warming drawer for easy serving of your guests. The study is octagon-shaped and has dark wood accents with custom Brookhaven cabinets and plantation shutters. Ultimate privacy is possible with French doors. Down the hallway, is a half bath and then the Master Suite. The enormous bedroom is only the start. There is a private Sunroom with one complete wall of windows to enjoy the beautiful Glassy scenery. Special amenities include a heated floor in the Master Bathroom; a jetted, garden tub,; separate ceramic tiled shower and a water closet. There are separate spacious his and hers closets. Going to the opposite side of the house, there is the roomy kitchen and keeping room area with a gas log fireplace. The breakfast area is alongside of large windows to appreciate the views. There is a large island and custom Brookhaven oak cabinets . The kitchen comes equipped with double ovens, an electric cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor and huge refrigerator. The kitchen is adorned with a wine rack and a 7’ x 8’ walk-in pantry. The laundry is conveniently located near the kitchen. It comes equipped with a washer and dryer. It has plenty of cabinet space for easy storage, a sink and enough space for hanging clothes. The two-car garage has sufficient space for shelving and a hook-up for an additional freezer/refrigerator. Descend the elegant, grand staircase leading to the immense recreation room. Multiple living areas are possible in this room – let your imagination go wild! There is a wall of windows and an exit to the lovely stone patio. Off to the right of this room is the first of three bedrooms on this level. This bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a sizeable closet. The second and third bedrooms are at the other end of the rec room and can provide privacy for your guests. These two bedrooms share a large bathroom with two sinks and a tub/shower combination. There are several entrances to the cavernous storage area. Imagine 642 square feet of storage. No longer will you have to pay for a storage unit! Come make this wonderful home your own! Experience the casual elegance of living in a gated community with absolutely wonderful neighbors. Contact the listing agent for an invitation to attend our weekly gathering at the top of our 3200’ mountain. Watch the sunset while enjoying cocktails and appetizers! A cliffs club membership is available with the purchase of this home.
- MLS® #1401697
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Mountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentCatherine Markitell
- Address2 New Dawn Court
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCompactor, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Other, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Warming Drawer, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.