Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
236 Grandmont Court, Greer
5 BR/4 BA NEW CONSTRUCTION IN THE SOUGHT AFTER CHARLESTON WALK / CUL-DE-SAC LOT / HARDWOODS AND CROWN MOLDING THROUGHOUT / MASTER AND GUEST BEDROOM ON MAIN / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / GRANITE COUNTERTOPS / RECESSED LIGHTING / LARGE BONUS ROOM UPSTAIRS W/ WALK-IN ATTIC STORAGE / LAWN MAINTENANCE PROVIDED. A large front porch is welcoming as you enter this newly-built home through the front leaded glass door with transom window. Hardwood floors and 9’ ceilings begin in the Foyer and flow throughout the home. The Great Room is a focal point of this open floor plan that showcases heavy crown molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan and tile-surrounding fireplace. The large Kitchen will be a home chef’s oasis as it features granite countertops, soft-close cabinets, stainless steel Frigidaire appliances, under cabinet lighting, tile backsplash and a center island with a breakfast bar, sink and dishwasher. The home offers an abundance of closet space along with a walk-in pantry with shelving. Off of the kitchen sits the Master Suite that is introduced through French doors and boasts hardwood floors, crown molding, ceiling fan, recessed lighting and large walk-in closet. The spa-like Master Bath features tile floor, granite countertops, his & hers vanities with picture frame mirrors, tiled shower with rain shower head, soaking tub and leaded glass window. A pocket door opens to the Laundry Room that provides a linen closet and utility sink. A private Guest Bedroom sits at the front of the house and presents French doors, plush neutral carpet, lighted ceiling fan and sliding closet doors. The downstairs also offers a full Bathroom with cultured marble dual vanity and picture frame mirrors, tile flooring, shower/tub combo and recessed lighting. Following the hardwood staircase, you will find three more bedrooms featuring plush neutral carpet, lighted ceiling fans, crown molding and large closets. You will also find two additional full Bathrooms that display cultured marble countertops, tile flooring and picture frame mirrors. A large Bonus Room is a relaxing getaway for the second floor with vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting and walk-in attic access. The large patio will allow you to enjoy the backyard because you will not be spending time on yard maintenance; Charleston walk provides lawn care year around. Don’t miss this cul-de-sac lot home in a sought after location!
- MLS® #1401665
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address236 Grandmont Court
- SubdivisionCharleston Walk
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.