Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Tupelo Drive, Greer
DREAM COME TRUE IN POPULAR GOLF COURSE COMMUNITY. Rarely does a home this spectacular become available at this price point. One owner home has been immaculately kept and is now available for it’s lucky new buyer. Current owners have done extensive renovations to make an already beautiful home into a simply amazing luxury property. It is breathtaking from the moment you drive up. You’ll immediately notice the expertly manicured lawn, newer landscaping shrubs and fountain as you walk onto the flagstone front porch. Rich hardwoods meet you as you enter and run throughout the main level. NO CARPET IN THE HOUSE. Great room is spacious with vaulted ceiling and shares a double sided fireplace with the kitchen and is also open to the dining room, making entertaining a breeze. Completely updated kitchen is dreamy with gorgeous custom cabinets and rich granite accented with brick, stone and tile backsplash - the textures here are truly stunning. Gas range with pop up downdraft will bring a smile to any chef and seating options are almost endless. Choose the stools at the island for a quick snack, or the breakfast nook for…. well, breakfast, of course. The formal dining room is perfect for those holiday crowds and you can’t beat the screened back porch for that 1st cup of coffee. Large back deck overlooks the inground (heated) salt water pool and hole #2 of Willow Creek Country Club. Spacious master bedroom is on the main level and boasts a sitting area overlooking the backyard, a private door to the back deck, tray ceilings with crown molding. The upgraded master ensuite features glass and stone upgrades, separate tub, shower with 3 shower heads, 2 independent vanities, and a 100 sq ft walk in closet. 2 other spacious bedrooms on the main level share a Jack and Jill bath. A cozy upstairs loft area just off the kitchen and great room was added in 2015, perfect for an office, craft room, play area or relaxing reading nook. Storage areas are abundant and most storage areas are air conditioned! Spray foam insulation has been added to the attic for energy efficiency. The finished basement adds another 1756 sq ft of living space, has a private entrance, it’s own 1 car garage and full kitchen perfect for extra entertaining for weekend guests or more permanent teen or in-law suites. Don’t miss seeing the beautiful metallic epoxy on the basement floor! There’s also a music room, workout room, 4th bedroom and an enormous rec room with fireplace all of which lead out to the back covered patio, hot tub and pool area. Spectacular landscape lighting, irrigation system, 16 security cameras which will convey with the property, updated decking with railing and post lighting, and fenced dog run behind the pool. New roof in 2014, new HVAC in 2015. There’s simply so much to see here. Book your appointment today!!
- MLS® #1401447
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentGreg Taylor
- Listing OfficeXsell Upstate
- Address109 Tupelo Drive
- SubdivisionWillow Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless, Double Sided/See Through
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.