Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
371 Crepe Myrtle Drive, Greer
Welcome home! You will love this amazing golf course community that is just minutes from Five Forks, but has that suburban feel! The gorgeous home is all brick featuring a beautiful double door under the covered front porch. Inside the first impression is WOW! The tall coffered ceilings and gleaming hardwood flooring draw you in! The dining room is a great size for entertaining and features a bay window, chair rail and picture molding. The great room boasts a coffered ceiling and three large floor to ceiling windows. It opens into the gourmet kitchen with custom wooden ceiling, gas cooktop, peninsula large enough for stools, tile backsplash, granite counter tops, wall oven and huge walk in pantry. The den is off the kitchen and has an amazing stacked stone gas fireplace that will be the perfect spot to relax on cool evenings. The master bedroom is on the main level and has a double trey ceiling, bay windows, and a full spa like bathroom with a custom tiled shower, soaking tub and walk in closet. Two additional nice sized bedrooms are on the main level along with two full baths and a half bath for guests. Upstairs the bonus room could be used as a home school room, guest room, movie room, exercise room, or craft room. Downstairs in the basement level there are two additional bedrooms with one currently being used as an office. There is a living space, a recreation room, and a full bath that are all finished. There is additional space that can finished and is currently a workshop. The walk in laundry room is on the basement level. Relax or host tailgate parties on the large trex deck or huge patio. Store your cars, toys or lawn equipment in the three car garage. The large backyard overlooks a wooded area with the golf course just on the other side of the trees. The community has a pool, tennis courts, two ponds, clubhouse and playground.
- MLS® #1401431
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,600
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Course, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address371 Crepe Myrtle Drive
- SubdivisionWillow Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 11:46am EDT.