Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
390 Gail Avenue, Greer
Great location with LAKE and MOUNTAIN VIEWS – quiet neighborhood just minutes from Wade Hampton Blvd, local schools and shopping. House sits on a generous sized lot with FENCED IN BACKYARD that would be great for children to play freely and pets to get exercise. One thing that stands out as you approach is the FRONT DECK – great for a couple of rocking chairs. Inside you’ll find lots of updates like LUXURY VINYL TILE in the entrance way, living, dining, and 2 of the bedrooms. This home has a great entry space that leads into an open living room and dining room that connects to the kitchen. You’ll love the NEW CABINETS, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, FRIGIDAIRE appliances and single kitchen sink which gives you plenty of space to soak large pots and pans. Off the dining room is a COVERED DECK where you can relax and take in the beautiful surroundings. All 3 bedrooms are on the same side of the house. The MASTER BED has a HALF BATH that is updated with a single sink vanity. The hall bathroom is also updated with beautiful vanity lights and a tile wall that surrounds the tub/shower. Other updates include NEW FRONT AND BACK DOORS, NEW WINDOWS, HVAC is 4 years old and ROOF is 8 years old. And all around the lot you’ll find a variety of fruit trees – fig, pomegranate, apple, and persimmon.
- MLS® #1401430
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeanne Carswell
- Listing OfficeExpert Real Estate Team
- Address390 Gail Avenue
- SubdivisionValley Haven
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.