Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3307 W Georgia Road, Piedmont
All Custom Stunning Home and Over 100 beautiful acres. Heated and Cooled With a Geothermal System plus it Heats the Hot water. This home Exudes beauty and Quality from the minute you walk in and includes over 4200 square feet with 5 Bedrooms and 5 and 1/2 baths. Boasts vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and 3 gas log fireplaces. Large Eat-in Kitchen with Island. The Master is on the main which has a beautiful gas log fireplace and a very large walk-in closet. Also a 13x 9 screened-in Porch off the Master. Beautiful Family Room, Formal Dining Room and both screened porches all overlook the Pond. Wrap around rocking chair front porch. The guest house/mother in law suite is delightful as well with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, living room with a gas log fireplace and kitchen. 1200 square foot detached garage/workshop/ with power. Wild game including Deer, Turkey, Geese and more. Many more extras. Also Public Water Available. Also Includes Tax Map numbers 0595010100101,0602020102700,0602020102500
- MLS® #1401319
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJack Sparkman
- Listing OfficeMarket Pros Realty Greenville
- Address3307 W Georgia Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Forced, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 10:16am EST.