Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28 Glenmont Lane, Greenville
Great opportunity to downsize or for first time homebuyer in the rapidly growing area off of Verdae Blvd. near Hollingsworth Park in the city limits of Greenville. This 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home has many upgrades that include a huge 27x25 oversized two car garage, sunroom that overlooks a beautiful fenced in private backyard with a water feature pond. There is full yard irrigation system and low voltage lighting. Many other upgrades include architectural shingle roof in 2016, HVAC system in 2016, Leaf Filter gutter guards, composite decking on front porch with low maintenance vinyl railings, cedar pergola in back yard. The large sunroom has Pella roll out windows with phantom screens for overlooking a beautiful manicured lawn and mature shrubs. There is a storage shed for lawn equipment and also a potting shed for the gardner. This vaulted open floorplan provides ample space for entertaining large groups for your favorite social events. You will be amazed at the convenience of this fantastic location so centrally located and only minutes to Downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1401277
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobbie Haney
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address28 Glenmont Lane
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.