Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1875 Jones Mill Road, Simpsonville
Beautiful custom built one-owner, builder home tucked away on approximately 4.3 acres, just minutes from the thriving Five Forks area. This home, part of the Scuffletown Rural Conservation District, has so many modern conveniences including an open floor plan, taller ceilings, outdoor living area, multiple living spaces and the list goes on. Beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in this kitchen that overlooks a spacious great room with amazing stone fireplace. Gorgeous master on the main level in addition to two other bedrooms on the main level. Upstairs, you will find a bonus room/loft and office or 4th bedroom and full bath. The Seller just finished out the wonderful basement that could be perfect for entertaining, an in-law suite or two additional bedrooms, garage, kitchenette and bathroom. With so much attention to detail, the sellers have also thought about the future and designed the home for a perfect place in the backyard to build a pool! There are so many other wonderful features about this home. Call to schedule your showing today and see for yourself! FaceTime showings available upon request. 3D Matterport imaging available upon request.
- MLS® #1401262
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address1875 Jones Mill Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2020 at 12:01am EDT.