Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Echols Street Unit 14, Greenville
Welcome to The Hub! A new townhome development steps from downtown Greenville offering a Scandinavian inspired architecture complete with outdoor living, open floor plans, private garages and other amenities. This unit has 3 bedrooms with 3 full baths, a powder room on the main living area and a private 2 car side by side garage. On the garage level you have a spacious foyer with a coat closet and a drop zone. The first of three bedrooms is on this level with a nice size closet and full bath with a tub/shower. Up the stairs to the common living level you have an open floor plan with a spacious living area, dining area and large kitchen with an island that is fit for entertaining. Store all the food you will need in a huge walk-in pantry. There is a powder room and a nice workspace area before you walk out onto the covered outdoor living space. On the next bedroom level, a walk-in laundry area, linen closet and a nice storage closet are in the up hall. The owner’s bedroom suite has his and hers walk-in closets, full bath with a double vanity, a tile shower and water closet. There is another bedroom on this level as well with a great walk in closet right off the full bath. HOA maintains the landscaping and common areas so welcome to maintenance free living. Located just out your door is a new coffee shop, steps from a bakery, convenience store and 3 blocks from everything Main Street has to offer. All units feature hardwoods on the main floor, tile showers in the master bedroom, granite countertops throughout and more.
- MLS® #1401248
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentRobert Boozer
- Listing OfficeThe Parker Company
- Address312 Echols Street Unit 14
- SubdivisionThe Hub
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 8:01pm EDT.