Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Wolf Den Drive, Greer
Move-in ready Eastside home with new hardwood floors, plantation shutters, updated kitchen, smart home systems with Nest thermostats and in-ceiling audio system, and a completely remodeled master bathroom! This home just under 2,900 square feet is in a prime location for shopping and restaurants, GSP, access to downtown Greenville, your friendly YMCA, and highly sought after Riverside school district. A two-story foyer welcomes you into this bright and welcoming home with hardwoods underneath your feet. The hardwoods spread into the formal living area and dining room on either side of you. There is a small office space off of the formal living room at the back of the house. The main living area is warm and welcoming with wood burning fireplace and a vaulted ceiling. The open floor plan will allow you to be in the updated kitchen with large island, granite countertops, white marble backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, yet still communicate with friends and family in the breakfast room or great room. Follow the hardwood floors upstairs to find three bedrooms and a full bathroom plus laundry room. The master bathroom is over-sized and has a trey ceiling with an innovative and warm accent. The master bathroom has been completely re-done with new tile flooring, quartz countertops on a dual vanity, tile shower, and a large garden tub. The walk-in closet splits for dual sides to match the dual vanities. New roof as of 2014. Great for entertaining with fully fenced backyard with mature shade trees and a stone patio and brick outline, natural gas fire pit with built in gas lines for your gas grill, no more hauling around propane tanks.
- MLS® #1401201
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGraham Rogers
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address15 Wolf Den Drive
- SubdivisionHudson Forest
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 9:31pm EST.