Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
215 Belmont Avenue, Greenville
Adorable Craftsman style brick bungalow located in one of Downtown Greenville’s most desirable areas. All single-level living (minus the den) makes this home extremely easy and convenient for all types of families. Three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms. Beautiful, updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances and a convenient casual dining area. The dining rooms includes attractive wood judges panelling. An informal study is located in the heart of the home with attractive fireplace (unusable) and mantle. This home has been meticulously maintained. Gorgeous hardwood floors cover the entire home. The master suite on the rear of the house has dual sinks with a large, full-tile shower and walk-in closet. A large 26x20 den with vaulted ceilings and handsome brick fireplace is located on the rear of the house (about 8 steps down from the rest of the home) with beautiful French doors to the covered porch and yard. Sellers added a two-car garage and enormous heated and cooled 830sf WORKSHOP with 1/2 bath. Almost a 1/2 acre lot. Located conveniently to: 3 blocks to Caine Halter YMCA, Cleveland Park, Sidewall Pizza, 1 mile to Falls Park. Great home with a great Downtown lifestyle. **Sidewalks have been announced for Cleveland St. They have already begun construction down the road. This will be a very nice addition to this home.
- MLS® #1401189
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address215 Belmont Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.