Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1418 N Parker Road, Greenville
LOCATION-near Cherrydale, near Swamp Rabbit Trail, minutes to downtown Greenville or Travelers Rest. Desirable mature neighborhood with large lots ! This brick ranch has been renovated, beautiful refinished oak floors, newer (2013) HVAC . Hard to find a 4 bedroom in this price range. 3rd BR being used as office, BR 4 currently a functioning art studio, but could make an inlaw suite with little effort. All white kitchen with good work triangle. QUITE CHARMING - owner is an interior designer who has made this an inviting respite.
- MLS® #1401182
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentRon Mason
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1418 N Parker Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:16am EST.