Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 N Pine Avenue, Landrum
This charming 3BR/2BA Landrum home was originally built by and belonged to Paul Reneau, a well respected builder in the area in the 60's, 70's and 80's. It sits in the center of a .83 acre lot with ample room for expansion. It has a small fenced back yard with a large wooded and grassed area behind the fence that would be perfect for a pool or if a large area for pets was needed. It is within walking distance to town and the library as well as the elementary and middle schools. There are winter mountain views from the kitchen window. Located on a dead end street (only a right hand turn to reach Elm) so there is very little traffic. Taxes would be less if owner occupied
- MLS® #1401177
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentMadelon Wallace
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address306 N Pine Avenue
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 8:01pm EST.